What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the colour of your item in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We offer our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our experts evaluate the nicked place as we want to find the best way to restore the item. At that point our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill in and also sand down the cracked area as well as let the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the very same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices