What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff assess the cracked location as the technicain want to see the most ideal method to restore the surface. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill as well as sand down the defective location and also let the filler to solidify. Being sure its the exact same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote