What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why our company give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We give our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- First our experts examine the nicked area as the technicain want to find the very best method to repair the surface. At that point our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill and also sand down the damaged location and also allow that to solidify. Making sure its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices