- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff evaluate the damaged location as we would like to find the very best technique to restore the item. After that we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill and also sand down the wrecked location and also let that to solidify. Being sure it is the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly we bond once more and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices