What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team give you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our experts examine the chipped location as the technicain would like to find the greatest way to fix the product. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill in and sand down the defective location and let the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the very same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly we bond again and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices