What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts check the scraped area as the technicain would like to see the very best method to restore the product. After that the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the defective location as well as let the filler to solidify. Seeing to it it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices