What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our team inspect the nicked area as the technicain want to see the most ideal method to fix the product. Then the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill over and sand down the wrecked location and allow that to solidify. Making certain its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote