What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a booking with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff check the scratched location as we want to see the most effective method to repair the surface. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill and also sand down the broken area as well as allow the filler to harden. Ensuring its the very same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices