What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer you a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our staff check the cracked area as we want to find the most ideal method to restore the product. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill in and also sand down the defective location as well as let the filler to harden. Making sure it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices