What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer you a slot with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our staff examine the chipped location as we would like to find the very best method to fix the item. At that point our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill in and sand down the dented location and allow that to solidify. Being sure it is the very same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once more and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote