What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and do not use pre-made colours which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts check the damaged location as we would like to find the most ideal method to restore the surface. After that our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill over as well as sand down the dented area as well as let the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices