- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts examine the nicked place as the technicain want to see the best way to fix the surface. At that point we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill over and sand down the dented location as well as let that to harden. Seeing to it its the very same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our team then by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote