What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give you a time slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team evaluate the scraped area as we want to see the best method to restore the surface. After that our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill and sand down the defective location and also let that to solidify. Ensuring its the very same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote