What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tone of your item at your house and don't use pre-made paints which are not tright for your repair.
- We want you to have certainty and thats why we give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give our customers a time slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First we evaluate the nicked area as we want to find the most effective method to mend the product. At that point we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill in and sand down the wrecked area and let the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly we bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices