What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item in your bathroom and don't use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our team check the cracked location as we would like to see the most ideal way to mend the product. At that point our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point we fill in and also sand down the wrecked area as well as let the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices