What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the colour of your item at your house and do not use pre-made paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team examine the damaged place as we want to find the most effective technique to repair the item. After that our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill and also sand down the defective location and let the filler to harden. Making certain its the very same curve as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices