What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the tone of your item at your house and do not use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we check the scratched area as we would like to find the most effective technique to restore the product. Then our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill over and sand down the wrecked area and allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the very same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once more and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote