What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the shade of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our staff evaluate the damaged area as the technicain want to find the very best method to repair the item. After that our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill in and also sand down the broken location and also allow the filler to harden. Being sure it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team then by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the very best colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally our team bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices