What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the tint of your item on-site and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team give you a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our team evaluate the cracked location as we want to find the most ideal technique to mend the product. At that point our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill and also sand down the broken area and also let that to set. Being sure it is the very same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally we bond once more as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote