What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we inspect the damaged area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal technique to fix the surface. At that point the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand new repair work. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill over and also sand down the broken location and also allow that to harden. Making sure it is the very same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote