What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and don't use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially we examine the chipped area as the technicain want to find the very best way to repair the surface. After that we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill over as well as sand down the wrecked location and let the filler to set. Ensuring its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices