- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the colour of your item at your house and do not use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts check the dented location as the technicain would like to see the best method to fix the product. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our team fill as well as sand down the dented area and also let that to set. Seeing to it it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote