What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your bath at your house and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our experts evaluate the dented place as we would like to find the most ideal way to restore the item. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill and sand down the defective area as well as let that to harden. Ensuring its the same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote