What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and don't use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- We want you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a booking with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts examine the scraped location as the technicain want to see the greatest technique to restore the item. At that point our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill in and also sand down the dented area as well as allow that to set. Being sure its the very same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote