- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use standard paints which are not correc for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our experts assess the damaged area as we want to find the best technique to fix the item. Then the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in and also sand down the dented location and also allow the filler to harden. Making certain its the same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote