What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff assess the scraped location as we would like to find the most effective technique to mend the item. Then our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill in and sand down the dented location and also let the filler to solidify. Seeing to it it is the same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices