What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff evaluate the cracked location as we would like to see the greatest way to fix the item. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill as well as sand down the dented area as well as let that to solidify. Being sure it is the exact same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the greatest colour for the space as well as condtions.
Finally we bond once again as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote