What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we inspect the nicked place as the technicain would like to find the most ideal technique to restore the surface. Then the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill over as well as sand down the damaged area and also let the filler to set. Seeing to it it is the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices