What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use standard paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff examine the dented area as the technicain would like to see the most ideal method to fix the product. At that point the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill in as well as sand down the cracked area and allow that to harden. Making sure it is the same shape as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices