What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use standard colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff offer our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our team check the chipped area as we want to find the most ideal method to fix the surface. Then our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill over as well as sand down the damaged location as well as allow that to set. Ensuring it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote