What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use standard paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff offer you a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff assess the scraped place as the technicain want to find the best technique to mend the item. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then we fill over as well as sand down the cracked location as well as let that to set. Making certain it is the very same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- We then by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices