What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and thats why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our team assess the cracked place as the technicain want to find the most ideal way to mend the surface. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill over and sand down the broken area and let the filler to set. Being sure it is the very same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote