What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. We offer our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our staff assess the scraped place as the technicain want to see the most effective way to repair the surface. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the defective location as well as allow that to set. Ensuring it is the very same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices