What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your item on-site and do not use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff assess the damaged area as we want to find the very best method to mend the product. At that point our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand new repair service. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill in and sand down the wrecked location and also let that to set. Making certain it is the very same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote