What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our clients a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- First our experts inspect the nicked area as the technicain want to see the very best way to fix the surface. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the wrecked area and let that to solidify. Making sure its the exact same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our team then by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote