What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tint of your item at your house and don't use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give you a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team inspect the chipped area as we want to see the most effective method to restore the product. After that our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill over and sand down the dented area and allow the filler to solidify. Making sure it is the very same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote