What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the shade of your item at your house and would not use use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff offer you a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we assess the nicked area as the technicain want to see the best way to mend the product. After that we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill over and also sand down the defective location and let the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices