What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and would not use use standard colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts inspect the dented location as we would like to see the best technique to mend the item. After that we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill and also sand down the broken location and let that to solidify. Ensuring it is the same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote