What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff evaluate the cracked area as we would like to see the very best way to mend the product. At that point the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill over as well as sand down the broken location as well as allow the filler to harden. Making sure it is the same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote