What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff evaluate the chipped place as we want to see the most effective way to repair the product. Then the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill over and also sand down the damaged location and also allow that to solidify. Making certain it is the very same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices