What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our clients a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team assess the chipped location as we want to find the most effective way to restore the surface. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill and sand down the dented area and allow that to solidify. Ensuring it is the very same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Finally we bond once again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote