What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the shade of your bath on-site and do not use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team want you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We give our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team assess the chipped place as we would like to find the very best method to restore the item. At that point we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill and also sand down the wrecked area and allow the filler to harden. Being sure it is the same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote