What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and do not use standard colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff give you a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our staff assess the chipped location as we would like to see the most ideal method to mend the surface. At that point the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair service. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill over and sand down the broken area and let that to solidify. Being sure it is the same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote