What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff inspect the cracked area as we would like to see the greatest method to restore the surface. At that point we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill and also sand down the wrecked area and also allow that to harden. Making sure it is the very same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or area to get the greatest colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote