What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and don't use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer you a time slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff inspect the dented area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal method to mend the item. At that point we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill and also sand down the defective location and also allow that to solidify. Being sure its the same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices