What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff evaluate the dented place as the technicain want to find the most ideal method to restore the product. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that we fill in and sand down the wrecked area and let that to solidify. Being sure it is the very same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the most ideal colour for the space and condtions.
Finally we bond once more and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices