What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First we evaluate the scraped place as the technicain would like to find the best technique to repair the product. Then our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill in and also sand down the damaged area and let the filler to set. Ensuring its the exact same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once more as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote