What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and do not use standard colours which are not tright for your repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff check the nicked location as we would like to see the best way to restore the surface. After that our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill in as well as sand down the cracked area as well as let that to harden. Making certain its the very same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- We at that point by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly we bond once more as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices