What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and don't use standard colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff give our clients a booking with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff examine the chipped area as we would like to find the very best technique to restore the surface. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill as well as sand down the dented location and also let the filler to set. Making certain its the exact same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote