What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team inspect the scraped location as we would like to see the most ideal way to repair the product. At that point our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill in as well as sand down the damaged location as well as let that to set. Making sure its the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices