What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and don't use pre-made paints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff give you a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our staff inspect the damaged location as the technicain want to find the most effective method to restore the product. Then we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill and sand down the dented location and allow the filler to harden. Making sure it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most effective colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote