What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer you a time slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team inspect the dented place as we want to see the most effective method to fix the item. At that point our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill over and also sand down the dented area and also allow that to harden. Being sure its the very same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most effective colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote