What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- We want you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff give our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts inspect the chipped location as we want to see the greatest technique to mend the product. After that our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our team fill and also sand down the dented location and also allow the filler to set. Being sure it is the very same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the greatest colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again and also spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote