What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made colours which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer you a time slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff check the damaged location as the technicain would like to see the greatest method to mend the product. After that we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill in and sand down the cracked area as well as let that to set. Making certain it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our team bond again as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices